The Centre comprises University Researchers, an Industrial Consortium and an Advisory Committee.
The Industrial Consortium consists of industry sponsors who each pay a membership subscription fee and meet bi-annually. Membership of the Centre is initially for a three-year period. The members are companies from each of the main industrial sectors concerned with road freight transport. These include:
- Road haulage industry
- Energy providers to road hauliers
- Heavy vehicle industry
- Companies specialising in technologies for logistics
The make–up of the Centre ensures that the members have complementary interests. Members of the Centre influence the aims and direction of the research and obtain benefits such as:
- Access to leading edge technology, research and thought leadership;
- Access to a community of competence;
- Licenses to exploit any intellectual property that results from the research;
- And company specific benefits.
If you wish to receive our electronic newsletter or be contacted for further information about the Centre, please register your details here.